Central Oregon Round-Up
The Central Oregon Round-Up features a weekend of dancing, shopping and the best outdoor recreation in Oregon. Experience Central Oregon hospitality on the wooden sidewalks and in the shops of Sisters, Oregon. The Round-up is sponsored by the Bachelor Beauts, Red Rocks, Sagebrush Shufflers and Sundown Round Dance clubs.
2015 – Date, Times and Location
The Round-Up is held annually the 2nd weekend of August at Sisters High School, 1700 W. McKinney Butte Road. [MAP] RV parking on the level high school parking lot is available – dry camping only. Click here to download Round-Up Flyer.
Thursday, August 6
- The Trails End Dance is on Thursday night from 7:00 to 10:00 in downtown Sisters. While there is no cost, donations are appreciated.
Friday, August 7
- Friday afternoon dance from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Callers and Cuers from Central Oregon and “Friends”
- BBQ at Sisters High School. You must pre-register by Aug 1 for the BBQ. $13 per person.
- Friday night dance from 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm, every third tip plus. Pre-Rounds – 7:00 pm. Caller: Richard Lane, Cuer: Mark McDonald.
Saturday, August 8
- Featured caller: Charlie Fagan, Torrance, CA. Featured cuers: Debbie & Paul Taylor, Cle Elum, WA.
- Saturday afternoon dance from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Plus dance with intermediate rounds.
- Saturday night dance from 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm, every third tip plus. Pre-Rounds – 7:00 pm.
Square dance attire admired but not required for the Friday and Saturday evening dances.
Hearing enhancement system is available.
- A silent auction of a variety of goodies starts on Friday evening and concludes Saturday evening.
- Breakfast will be available on Saturday and Sunday mornings. See flyer for more detail.
- Saturday morning after breakfast there will be Flash Mob event! See flyer for more detail.
- Be sure to check the bulletin board at the dance for spontaneous unscheduled events. The M/C will also spotlight these “spur-of-the-moment” activities.
|Joyce Welton, Chairman||(541) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Marial Gertz, Registrar||(541) email@example.com|
Vendors at the Round-Up
- SqDini Badges
- Roger Putzler Jewelry
- “Designs by Keith” custom embroidery
For information on restaurants, camping, motels and other unique area activities, contact any of the following Chambers of Commerce.
|Sisters Chamber of Commerce||www.sisterschamber.com|
|Redmond Chamber of Commerce||www.redmondcofc.com|
|Bend Chamber of Commerce||www.bendchamber.org|
Click here to download the Round-Up flyer. Print the flyer, cut out the registration form, then follow the instructions on the form to complete it and mail it in.
(Note: this file is in pdf format. You will need Acrobat Reader to view it.)